Monday, February 14, 2011

Tick Toc, Tic Toc

 We are 4 days from "GO TIME". My entire school now knows where I am going and what I will be doing there. I have been instructed to shoot video of everything INCLUDING the airport (as many students have never been to one.) Many students have asked me to video when I am eating something gross like squid or octopus! (Hmmnnn, we'll have to see about that one)  I've tried to answer questions as they have come at me, the third and fourth graders created a book about our town (S is for Stratford) and printed 25 copies to share over there, showed everyone on our huge map in the lunchroom where I am  going...advertised the blog Mrs.Schaa's Adventure in China, posted posters all over the school, explaining what I will be doing there, (and hopefully in the process they are peeking over the walls in Stratford.) I have posted to our school Facebook page about my upcoming trip, have downloaded all the crucial software, am starting to think about packing and the weather there (about the same as here) The sub notes are all but wrapped up, the banks have been called, what have I forgotten?? We will soon find out!
我们开始吧

No comments:

Post a Comment