Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Second Life

"Played" with Second Life yesterday and am not quite sure if it is something I would use with Elementary students...though I'm told in Sarah Sighs she did some research on "virtual worlds" and am hopeful I will discover an application that I can take back to my school.
After all, I am "all about" any tech that will dovetail effortlessly into my classrooms back at Stratford. I WILL say- that I am learning so much in this class, and am SOOO excited for every new day! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are excited about your experiences in this class? What were the realizations that you had today? How did they change your perspective? Please reflect on these applications that you see will dovetail in your classroom in Stratford. Tell me more.

    Z

    ReplyDelete